- Sustanon Injection ‘250’ contains testosterone propionate 30mg, testosterone phenylpropionate 60mg, testosterone isocaproate 60mg and testosterone decanoate 100mg in arachis oil (peanut oil).
- Manufactured by Schering-Plough Pty Ltd.
- A doctor’s prescription is required to obtain this medication.
- Sustanon 250® is not available on the Australian PBS.
- 2014 Product Information Sheet for Sustanon250®
- Sustanon 250® is administered by deep intramuscular (i.m.) injection, usually into the buttock.
- Dosage should be adjusted according to the response of the individual patient. Usually, one injection of 1ml per three weeks is adequate for Sustanon250® .
- Testosterone injections should be avoided in men with bleeding disorders, including those men taking anti-coagulants (blood thinning medication).
- Sustanon100® is no longer available in Australia.