The information on this page is specifically relevant to testosterone treatment for men who are medically transitioning female-to-male in Australia.
- About hormones and your body
- About testosterone therapy
- 10 Myths about testosterone treatment
- Effects of testosterone therapy
- Cost of testosterone
- Risks of testosterone treatment
- Lower your risks on testosterone
- Testosterone and the female reproductive system
- Testosterone products in Australia
- Testosterone products summary
- Andriol Testocaps® (tablets)
- AndroForte 5® (creme)
- Androderm® (patches)
- Primoteston Depot 250® (injection)
- Reandron 1000® (injection)
- Sustanon 250® (injection)
- Testogel® (gel)
- Implants® (pellets) – have been discontinued in Australia
- Can I choose the effects of testosterone?
- Can I travel into Australia with my testosterone medication?
- How do I check about a testosterone product recall?
- How do I correct my sex with Medicare?
- How effective is transition with herbal testosterone?
- I’m gaining weight with testosterone – is this normal?
- When should I reduce my testosterone?
- Will I get an Adam’s apple on testosterone?
- Will I grow taller on testosterone?
- All about testosterone – Matt, SA
- How testosterone shots work – Matt, SA
- No longer caught between – Joel, NZ
- Testosterone and hair loss – Alex, WA
- Life after testosterone – Kris, NSW
- Seven years after transition – Aaron, QLD